Monday, November 19, 2012

Winners - #37 - One for the Boys

There are lots of guys that will be happy with the cards that you showed us last week - wonderful work ladies.  Here are the winners:


The random winner of a digi of our choice and a winner's badge is CAROL S.

The Design Team has chosen this gorgeous card with so many fabulous vintage elements (and a little surprise - obviously for a big boy - LOL) by CARO as their Top Pick.



Congratulations ladies and please email Cec to claim your prizes.

1 comment:

  1. I am having email issues! I think I sent you an email but I'm not sure so just incase that is not working I know this email acct does work... lovetheshore4x2@gmail.com
    Thanks for the win and Congrats to CARO!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you think about our challenges, so leave us a comment.